|Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans. *WHO|
There are 2 sites that I recommend people read if you would like to know more about this virus. Click on each of the names and the link will take you directly to these sites.
There you will find Symptoms, How is at Risk, How it is spread and all of the relevant information you require.
Current Stats & Health Alerts in Australia
I will not attempt to re-write this information as I believe that has been done TO DEATH already. What I will do instead if share some additional information that I don’t believe is currently being focused on – such as tips to assist you.
WHY? > often we can find ourselves overwhelmed with News and Social Media. The overwhelming nature makes you want to ACT and this can make you feel confused and may even lead to people rushing out and buying ALL of the toilet paper. Which of course creates more overwhelming feelings and so the feeling is perpetrated. HOWEVER there are things within your control, if you are interested please read below.
It is going to sound cold however the facts are simple those that die from Corona-virus and the flu do not die from the virus itself but rather a compromised immune system. THIS we can have some control over, we CAN do something about.
The important thing to understand is that this is a STRAIN similar to the common cold. As a matter of fact most of us have even had a variation of the coronavirus at some point in our lives, and if entirely new, do you wonder what happened to the Zika virus? The swine flu? H1N1? I could actually go on with names and numbers but I have digressed.
What can you do ?
- WASH YOUR HANDS – especially if and when you are out in public. Sounds simple however how many people REALLY wash their hands for 20 seconds, getting into their fingers, thumbs, palms, wrists and back of their hands? Wash your hands like you see surgeons washing their hands.
- ADEQUATE SLEEP – in a dark room boosts melatonin production and glymphatic activity.
- HYDRATE – Daily, filtered if you can.
- SUN – Getting out into the fresh air and getting Vitamin D on your skin.
- EAT your VEGETABLES – Greens are like KING in our house and add to them anti-viral natural nutritional medicine SUCH AS Garlic, ginger, turmeric, black pepper etc.
- Eat your FRUITS – adding colorful fruits the richer the color the move Vitamin C they have in this PLUS bioflavonoids and polyphenols. Berries, pomegranates and citrus are GOLD.
- EAT RAW NUTS & SEEDS – pumpkin & sunflour seeds are the best as they contain a rich zinc source.
- AVOID – refine sugars if you can as they can shut down your immune system for hours after consumption.
- REDUCE STRESS – Identify what upsets you and try and reduce or even cut them out all together.
- MOVE – Do exercise, walk, get out and move AIR around your COMPLETE diaphragm.
General Supplements you can purcahse at any good Chemist or HEalth Food Store OR BOOK IN for a Consultation to see me, this can even be done via a Video Conference *if you have COVID 19 that is how it will be done.
Who would need to book in to see me? Anyone who is already compromised & anyone that would like to Naturally BUILD their Immune System up.
When I hear of a Flu Outbreak this is my go too… then I add what I need if I feel any symptoms.
- Vitamin D
- A mix of Echinacea and Immune Aid (that I mix up myself)
- Olive Leaf Extract.